CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

We got the Beach House





Everyone is welcome to come and stay for as long as they would like to during that time. It is a 3 story house that is on the cliffs near the beach. There are four bedrooms (1 King, 2 Queens, and 2 Bunkbeds) and three bathrooms, a washer/dryer, full kitchen, dining room, living room, home theater room, pool table, and a sleeper couch. We'll have more than enough room for the whole family.

So let me know as soon as you can if you plan on coming and when. Lincoln City is about a two hour drive from Portland.

We're so excited!

5 comments:

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve and Amanda said...

We are planning on coming for the whole time. We may Drive up on Wednesday so that we can enjoy Oregon for as long as possible. Thanks for getting everything together.

Amy Jane said...

Yay Oregon! We are also planning on coming, but won't get there till Late Thursday night. We will probably stay in Hood River (my home town) Thursday night with some friends and drive to Lincoln early Friday morning. We are going to drive back either Sunday afternoon or Monday morning early. If anyone wants to attend my home ward (Hood River Ward) at 9am Sunday who is driving through, you are welcome to come along with us. We are way excited, thanks Kari for putting this all together :)

Katrina said...

Hey friends! Sounds way too fun! Are we talking about the 21st of June? I don't think we are going to be able to make it since we'll probably be in the middle of moving (I hope). Also, I checked into airfare for my small family which turns out to be about $1700. OUCH! But, I'll see what is going on with our lives as we get closer, and maybe I can fly up with one of the kids. Love you guys lots!!!

Steve and Amanda said...

Kari,
Is it really true that this isn't going to work any more? I think I need to hear it from you--it just seemed too good to be true... and then I heard from Steve that it really is. Did we not get it after all? You are wonderful for even checking into it in the first place. We love you!
Amanda