CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Fun in Oregon

Just thought I would post a couple of pics for this week. The first one is of Hunter as an astronaut. He made the helmet himself and came upstairs to show me. The second one is of Hunter picking Devan up after playing ring-around-the-rosie.


Hunter started playing with a baseball league this week. I'll have to send a picture with him in his uniform. He's still trying to understand the basics of the game a bit. The coach has to remind him that after he hits the ball he needs to run to first base instead of going after the ball. Devan and Hunter went to a ward easter egg hunt today and had lots of fun. Devan was still looking in the bushes for about fifteen mintues after the eggs were all gone.


I go for my ultrasound on monday so we will post pictures and let you know what we are having.


I talked to my sister-in-law about the possibility of getting a beach house in June for us. She said that she will ask, but I think we need to move fast if we're going to do it. The house that would be available has four bedrooms with a hide-a-bed couch downstairs, full kitchen, washer & dryer, home theater room, and pool table. It sits on the cliffs in Lincoln City overlooking the ocean and would cost $100 a night with a $125 cleaning fee (pretty cheap for the quality and size). So let's try to nail our plans down quickly so we don't miss out!

5 comments:

Amy Jane said...

The best weekend in June for us would be from Thurs the 21st to Sunday June 24th (Chris's b-day:). We'll have classes and finals up until the 21st, and school starts again on the 25th.. Sad but true. But, if that works for Steve and Amanda (let us know:) then maybe we can work it out.

Steve and Amanda said...

I think that those dates would work just fine for us. The price and the place sounds awesome! I will call Dave and see what he thinks, since he doesn't check the blog very often.

Kari said...

Those dates would probably work fine for us too. Matt has Sundays and Mondays off work so if anyone wants to stay until the 25th then I can also ask for that day.

I talked to Trina and they said that for their work schedules Saturday through Tuesday would work better for them. I suggested that maybe we overlap with Chris on Saturday and Sunday if they end up being able to come. She said with their house selling/hunting they can't commit to coming until it gets closer. I figure that we'll just squeeze them in if they do come.

Steve, any word from Dave or Mom & Dad?

Steve and Amanda said...

I talked to them both. Dave said that the end of June is the end of his fiscal year and that it would be hard for him to do it at that time. so I don't know really what his possibilities are. He said that the first week in July might be better for him, but Caroline maybe would not would want to be out of town for the 4th. He also said the beginning of June might work better for him. To tell you the truth I am confused at what might work for Dave. As for Mom & Dad, mom said that she would go just as long as she is recovered from her back surgery, which she is probably going to have sometime at the end of april or the beginning of May, and her recovery shoul only take a couple of weeks. Therefore, I think that they would be in. anyway, I think that we should try and talk to Dave one more time and then get it reserved. If it only ends up being us, you(Kari and Matt), Bud and Amy, and Possibly Mom and Dad it will still be afordable and still be way fun!!!! Love you guys

Mom and Dad Welsh said...

We loved seeing these pictures and we are excited about coming to Oregon. We love you so much.