CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Halloween Costumes

Why is it so hard to put together adult Halloween Costumes? It seems like my creative juices used to flow much better...I am seriously struggling to come up with something this year that Steve and I can just throw together. I have to dress up for a booth that I am doing at our wards Trunk or Treat and then our friends are throwing a Costume Party. Help!!! Does anybody have any ideas they have seen or done themselves??? I am up for anything that can be whipped up!

3 comments:

Amy Jane said...

I've always liked the Mario and Luigi duo. You just gotta round up some overalls, one wears a red shirt, the other a green, wear some white gloves and some baseball caps, and possibly some fake mustaches. I'm having a hard time thinking up ideas myself... but I'll let you know if I think of anything good.

Kari said...

One time we were Dr. Suess Snitches - Wear yellow t-shirts, pillows under the shirts to make a big belly and one of you has a cut out green star on your belly.

Or, Chia Pet Costume- This costume works best after you've freshly mown your lawn. Wrap yourself in duct tape so the sticky part is facing out, then roll around on the lawn.

Kari said...

sorry, the seuss characters are called sneeches