CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Masquerade!


We've been meaning to share some pictures of my sister Kate's Masquerade Ball (opting not to have a traditional reception) back in December...so here is part of the insanity! It was held in the Provo Courthouse, and was a big hit. We were surprised at how many people came in full gear! The shot below is a group of us getting some good old waltz lessons. My dress was a mix between the renaissance and the 80s. Chris was a hint of Robinhood, and though you can't tell- he is wearing Chacos. Oh the hilarity.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

The costumes are beautiful!

Steve and Amanda said...

I think that Bud looks like a bird. You guys should post some more pictures, I would love to see the costumes that the rest of your family wore.

Chris said...

You should have seen me try to eat with that mask on. When I ordered the mask I didn't notice the beak-like protusion that would go over my mouth. I still think it's a pretty sweet mask. I've got it hanging up in our coat closet, if anyone wants to borrow it . . . We'll put up some more pics