CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 26, 2007

The Last One!




So, here I am finally the last one to join the blog! Well better late than never I guess. We are all doing much better after being quite ill for a couple of weeks. Matt and Devan's pink eyes are no longer contagious, I'm finally able to breathe and function after receiving antibiotics for one of the worst sinus infections I think I've ever had, and Hunter is just happy he gets to leave the house once in a while now.

Matt finished his finals amidst our plagues and epidemics and did quite well. He is starting a new quarter next week and we are enjoying having him around.

My belly has grown to new proportions and we are going to have the ultrasound in two weeks. My birthday celebrations have been postponed until this weekend because of the sickness. Thank you to everyone for your calls and birthday wishes.

Here's a few pics of us. Love you all and miss you terribly!!



6 comments:

Kari said...

Sorry the font is so small. It didn't look that way in the preview! Get out your magnifying glass! :)

Katrina said...

Hey Kari,

glad you are all doing better. Cute pics! I love Devan's glasses. They are adoreable!

Love ya!

Katrina

Dave Richards said...

This is really nice to read...thanks for this wonderful post...and i'd also like you to visit my blog on Birthday Celebrations sometime and check out all that i've posted there....and while you're at it also leave your thoughts!!!

Steve and Amanda said...

Hey, who is this dude....Dave Richards.
Buellar?
Buellar?
Buellar?

Kari,
This is so cute and your kids are adorable! I too love Devans glasses. It sounds like you all have seriously fallen ill. I am so glad that your all fealing better. Yuck-nothing is worse than feeling sick...and I always forget that until I am sick. We love you and are happy to hear that Matt has a break too...nothing is better.
Love your guts!

Amy Jane said...

Nothing like windbreakers on a freezing Oregon coast! I love your picts! Yay spring break..oh wait. Chris and I don't have spring break and I'm feeling a little left out. Don't worry - I am going to self proclaim my own spring break and skip a few classes. Just kiddin..:)

Kari said...

I can so relate Amy. We used to hit the road around this time of year anyway when I was at BYU because you just get restless. We'd drive to real exotic places like my parent's house in Centerville. :)