CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So Sad...

Isn't it so sad that we all are so busy that we can't even post on our family blog?! I miss hearing from you guys...No march madness trash talk (Steve you're the MM bomb!)...No posts from the Las Vegas mini reunion....Sooo sad. Come on! Calling on all Welshes. Show what you're made of!

Ok, so I haven't posted either, but I feel like I'm the only one doing it. We're all good, Aiden's getting two more teeth, making four. Devan's sick and told Hunter to "be patient" yesterday. Hunter is back at school after spring break, he got to pick an activity every day in leu of going on a trip that we couldn't afford. My work is busy as all get out and Matt has been dealing with two unrully birds trying to nest in our dryer vent.

What's up with you guys?

0 comments: