CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Welcome to the New Millenium!!


Hey y'all! I have finally entered the new millenium! I have high speed internet!! Yahoo! Now I might actually be able to actively participate in this blog. With my trusty old dial-up it took something like 10 minutes to load each page. And now I'll even be able to watch the little videos y'all put up...maybe even put one of my own on! Anyway, it was great to see you guys over thanksgiving. Those visits always go way to fast and leave me wanting more (I think that's probably a good thing:). We hope you see you guys in Vegas sometime soon! Love ya! I'm posting a picture, just because I can.

1 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

Congrats! Your finally up to cyber speed. Internet travel is much more enjoyable when you can do it timely. This picture is terrific and we are excited to see more of your clan on the blog! We are missing ya'll already...and can't wait to see you at Christmas time up here in Utah (hint-hint).